Change your Life,
Work for The Arc
Work for The Arc
When you apply to work at The Arc of Monroe, we explain that you’ll be working with adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. What we can’t truly convey to you is what happens to you after you’ve been working with adults with developmental disabilities. You change.
We can’t explain the bond direct support staff develop with the people they are supporting. After working with someone for a while, you develop a strong bond and a deep connection.
When you work at The Arc of Monroe, there will be a million little moments, each important in their own way, that will change you in profound ways. And you’ll be grateful for each one.
Arc of Monroe Benefits
- Health insurance with agency contribution.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 8 paid holidays.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Employer-paid term life insurance.
- Retirement plan with agency match.
- Tuition reimbursement & professional development reimbursement.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Wellness benefits including: fitness center reimbursement, personal training sessions, Weight Watchers & community discount programs.
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus.
Current Sign-on Bonus Opportunities:
• Community PreVoc Specialist - $1,000
• Community Support Professional - $1,000
• Direct Support Professional - $1,000 for Full-time; $500 for Part-time
• Director of Day Services – Fairport - $1,000
• Employment Specialist 1 & 2 - $1,000
• Individual Support/Community Specialist - $500
• LPN - $1,000
• RN - $2,500
• Self-Direction Specialist - $500
• Social Worker - $1,000
• Vehicle Operator - $1,000 for Full-time; $500 for Part-time
Become a Residential DSP!
Direct Support Professionals are the backbone of The Arc. A DSP empowers and supports people with helping them to live fulfilling lives and create opportunities for independence and inclusion.
Work as a Day Program DSP
Our day service offerings give people opportunities to learn new skills, build lasting friendships and give back to their community. Work as a DSP in this rewarding environment.
Vehicle Operators Needed
Vehicle Operators provide transportation and ensures the safety of the vehicle for operations, assists ambulatory and wheelchair-bound individuals and ensures individuals are properly seated and secured.
Work in Nursing
As a team member on the medical staff, you will ensure high quality medical care and services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We have a variety of roles including LPN, RN and medical liaison.
Community Based Opportunities
The Arc offers a variety of career opportunities to provide training, guidance and support to adults living in our community. Jobs include Community Support Professional and Community Prevoc Specialist to name a few.
Work as an Employment Specialist
An Employment Specialist works directly with adults to provide person-centered employment services and support, including teaching job search skills and identifying job placements and barriers to successful employment.