The Arc of Monroe has 40 locations in Monroe County that assist people with intellectual and/or other developmental disabilities such as Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Asperger Syndrome and Pervasive Developmental Disorders, among others.
We all need the support of others, but it takes an extraordinary person to support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As an employee with The Arc of Monroe, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people, making a difference with a career that is more than just a job.
To find out more about our open positions, please click the button below.
Make A Difference
At the end of the day, do you want to feel you are making a difference in the work you are doing?
Working with people with disabilities might be the career for you. You will have the opportunity to meet new people, be part of a team and, most importantly, help people lead more fulfilling and self-sufficient lives. The work is challenging but can also be immensely rewarding.
People have different types of needs, from medical and physical support to assistance with daily living tasks. Working as a Direct Support Professional requires a positive, respectful, can-do attitude and strong ethical judgment. The Arc of Monroe will provide you with ongoing specific skills training and mentoring so that you can succeed and grow in your job.
The Arc of Monroe is looking for compassionate, caring people who enjoy helping others and would embrace and model our core values. We offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay, excellent benefits and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. If you are looking for a job that will give you a sense of fulfillment at the end of the day, then we invite you to apply online today.
• Health Insurance with agency contribution
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Career advancement opportunities available
• Employer Paid term life insurance
• Retirement plan with Agency match
• Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Development Reimbursement
• Employee Referral Bonus - $500.00 sign on bonus for all Direct Support Professionals hired ($250 upon completion of 6 months of successful employment, and $250 upon completion of one year of successful employment).
• Wellness Benefits including: Fitness Center reimbursement and free Personal Training sessions, Weight Watchers & community discount programs